Do you and your staff hold an up-to-date Apply First Aid certificate (HLTFA311A)? Does your facility meet strict workplace requirements?
Simple Instruction is a local Northern Beaches First aid and CPR training provider that offers you the ability to equip your staff and parents with the skills to provide initial emergency first aid care should the unfortunate arise. All our courses are approved and conducted under the auspices and in partnership with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909 (ABN 63 114 756 857). Our instructors provide your staff and parents with real life and relevant skills that will be useful within the childcare industry.
What we offer:
- Apply First Aid training (formerly known as Senior First aid) (HLTFA311A) courses that start from $110 for a re-certification (holding a current certificate) and $120 if staff need to complete the online or paper workbooks. Perform CPR (HLTCPR211A) courses are $50 and under current excursion policy should be updated every year.
- 5hrs of Face-to-face components and courses can be run at your facility at a time that suits you.EG) Split over 2 nights, 2 and 1/2 hrs each night.
- We also run Public courses at The Brookvale Hotel on a weekly basis on Saturday or Sunday. (check the website – www.simpleinstruction.com.au)
- Online work books can be completed in your own time.
- We have qualified trainers with years of experience who hold a current Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment.
- Training is nationally approved.
- Instructors have gained a Bachelor of Education with 4 years tertiary education, have years of experience and understand how adults learn.
- We are flexible, and will cater towards your needs.
- Group bookings welcomed.
- We are able to quote a fair price for any course.
Call (0411557405) or email ([email protected]) for any enquires or to book a course.