Description: Covers all of the skills and knowledge required to perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council Guidelines.
Due to COVID-19 Please note that this course is offered by online training with 15 minutes of face to face training. All courses are conducted at Crows Nest, NSW, 2065
Award Issued: At the successful completion of this course participants will be issued with a statement of attainment for HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
*Please note that the CPR component of the training is only valid for 12 months and should be updated annually.
* Please note that students must perform 2 minutes of CPR on the floor.
2/25 Willoughby Rd, Crows Nest, NSW, 2065
15 minute time slots have been allocated throughout the calendar.
Accreditation is conducted under the auspices and in partnership with Allens Training PTY LTD a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) number 90909 and ABN 63 114 756 857.
1. Make a payment via the online booking system.
2. Online Training – completing 2 hour of unsupervised pre-course study and 15 minutes face to face assessment. This includes attendance at practical assessment and participating in problem solving scenarios. The course describes the skills and knowledge required for CPR, until the arrival of medical or other assistance. This course is suitable for those students requiring workplace first aid skills.
What you need to bring:
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Form of identification (Drivers License, Passport, Photo I.D. Card, Student card).
Cancellations / Re-scheduling / Refunds / Privacy
All booking cancellations or re-scheduling will incur a $40.00 fee. In cases where less than 48 hours notice of cancellation or re-schedule is provided, the full course fee may be charged (this also includes no shows). For instant mistake booking we will re-schedule or refund may be applied. We will not disclose customer personal information to any 3rd parties.