Dee Why RSL
1pm to 3pm or 4pm to 6pm on the course date you have chosen (CPR courses run within the first aid course and on the same dates)
Training courses are nationally recognised and conducted under the auspices and in partnership with Allens Training PTY LTD, RTO 90909.
1. Make a payment via the online booking system.
2. Complete the online workbook before attending the course.
3. Complete the 2 hrs classroom time. This includes attendance at all sessions, observation and practical assessment and participating in problem solving scenarios. The HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation course describes the skills and knowledge required to provide CPR until the arrival of medical or other assistance. This course is suitable for those students requiring workplace first aid skills.
What you need to bring:
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Pen, USI number, online workbook evidence
- Form of identification (Drivers License, Passport, Photo I.D. Card, Student card).
What you will receive on successful completion of the course:
On successful completion of the HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation training course, students will receive an emailed certificate.