HLTAID003 Provide First Aid (Apply First Aid / Senior First Aid) training course Inc – HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Northern Sydney.
Due to COVID-19 Please note that this course is offered by online training with 30 minutes of face to face training. All courses are conducted at 2/25 Willoughby Rd, Crows Nest, NSW, 2065.
Description: Covers all the necessary skills and knowledge required to provide first aid responses, life support, management of casualty(ies), the incident and other first aiders, until the arrival of medical or other assistance. Incorporating the content of units HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support (there is no need to also book a seat in a CPR course).
Cost: $130 per participant / Group pricing available
Time: 5.5 hours online training and 30 minutes face-to-face training.
At the successful completion of this course participants will be issued with a statement of attainment for:
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation*
It is recommended this unit be renewed every 36 months in line with industry standards. Locate the most current training package at training.gov.au.
* It is recommended the HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation component is updated every 12 months in line with industry standards.
* Please note that students must perform 2 minutes of CPR on the floor.
2/25 Willoughby Rd, Crows Nest, NSW, 2065
30 minutes – face to face training available at various times and dates.
Accreditation is conducted under the auspices and in partnership with Allens Training Pty Ltd PTY who is accredited through the Registered Training Organisation number 90909 and ABN 63 114 756 857.
1. Make a payment to confirm your booking – through the book a course page
2. Enhanced online course of 5.5 hours unsupervised pre-course study and 30 minutes of face-to-face practical training and assessment. This includes attendance and participating in problem solving scenarios and on-going information and questioning.
What you need to bring:
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Form of identification (Drivers License, Passport, Photo I.D. Card, Student card).
Cancellations / Re-scheduling / Refunds / Privacy
All booking cancellations or re-scheduling will incur a $40.00 fee. In cases where less than 48 hours notice of cancellation or re-schedule is provided, the full course fee may be charged (this also includes no shows). For instant mistake booking we will re-schedule or refund may be applied. We will not disclose customer personal information to any 3rd parties.