First Aid Course Information
Our innovative First Aid learning approach empowers you with the flexibility to complete the initial First Aid course online segment at your own preferred pace, adapting to your busy schedule.
Following this, you’ll engage in a concise 1-hour in-person training session that allows you to master the practical component of this First Aid course.
First Aid Course Locations
First Aid courses can be conducted in your venue or workplace or at one of our well-equipped First Aid training facilities near you. We are conveniently situated at Dee Why on the Northern Beaches and Crows Nest on Sydney’s North Shore.
Simple Instruction First Aid Training Centre – Northern Beaches
Suite 3A/17 Mooramba Rd, Dee Why, NSW, 2099.
Simple Instruction First Aid Training Centre – North Shore
2/25 Willoughby Rd, Crows Nest, NSW, 2065.
Performance Tasks and Practical Scenarios
During this course, you’ll gain valuable skills and knowledge aligned with legal, workplace, and community considerations, as well Australian Resuscitation Council Guidelines and other Australian National Peak Clinical bodies.
First Aid Course Content
This First Aid course teaches the skills and knowledge to recognise emergencies and provide immediate and effective First Aid treatment to any person suffering a sudden illness or injury.
- Master the art of CPR on adults, including the use of an AED, and discover how to place a casualty into the recovery position.
- Hone your reporting skills by completing a detailed first aid incident report form based on realistic simulated scenarios.
- Gain the confidence to perform CPR on infants, ensuring you’re prepared for any situation.
- Learn to effectively manage casualties experiencing anaphylaxis, asthma, and choking incidents.
- Acquire the skills to handle non-life-threatening bleeding, shock, and minor wound cleaning.
- Discover the best practices for managing nosebleeds, fractures, dislocations, sprains, and strains.
- Equip yourself to respond to envenomation cases, such as snake and funnel-web spider bites.
This course is delivered and assessed on behalf of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909
The following units will be included in your First Aid certificate:
HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
HLTAID010 – Provide basic emergency life support
What you Need to Bring
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Form of identification (Drivers License, Passport, Photo I.D. Card, Student card).
Cancellations, Refunds and Privacy
We have a $40 administrative fee for cancellations or rescheduling to cover necessary tasks.
Please let us know at least 48 hours in advance if you need to adjust your plans Late cancellations or rescheduling may incur a full course fee, including no-shows.
Mistakes happen, and we’re here to help. If you make a instant booking mistake, contact us, and we’ll assist with rescheduling or provide a refund.
In the rare event that Simple Instruction cancels the service due to no fault of the customer a full refund will be issued.
Your privacy is paramount. Be assured that your personal information is kept confidential and is never shared with external parties.