$125 – HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
Dee Why RSL
9am to 3pm on the course date you have chosen
4pm to 9:30pm on the course date you have chosen
Training courses are nationally recognised and conducted under the auspices and in partnership with Allens Training PTY LTD, RTO 90909.
1. Make a Payment through the online booking system.
2. Completed workbook online workbook prior to course date. Evidence of completed HLTAID003 Provide First Aid online workbook is a pre-requiste in receiving accreditation.
3. 5.5 hrs face-to-face practical training and instruction. This includes attendance at all sessions, observation and practical on-going assessment, participating in problem solving scenarios and on-going information and questioning. The class will also refresh the topics covered in the workbooks and dispel myths and reinforce best practice emergency care.
What you need to bring:
- Completed online workbook certificate.
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Form of identification (Drivers License, Passport, Photo I.D. Card, Student card).
What you will receive on successful completion of the course:
On successful completion of the HLTAID003 Provide First Aid students will receive an A4 certificate and a plastic wallet card that is valid for 3 years from the course completion date. NOTE : We also now offer faster turn around times with certificates being emailed as soon as they are processed.