$145 for HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting.
Dee Why RSL
This will be conducted at the same date as the HLTAID003 Provide First Aid course – usually an extra hour at the end of the day.
9am to 4pm on the course date you have chosen
4pm to 10:30pm on the course date you have chosen
Training courses are nationally recognised and conducted under the auspices and in partnership with Allens Training PTY LTD, RTO 90909.
1. Make a Payment through the online booking system.
2. Completed workbook online workbook prior to course date. Evidence of completed First Aid online workbook is a pre-requiste in receiving accreditation.
3. 5.5 hrs face-to-face practical training and instruction. This includes attendance at all sessions, observation and practical on-going assessment, participating in problem solving scenarios and on-going information and questioning. The class will also refresh the topics covered in the workbooks and dispel myths and reinforce best practice emergency care.
What you need to bring:
- Completed online workbook certificate.
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Form of identification (Drivers License, Passport, Photo I.D. Card, Student card).
What you will receive on successful completion of the course:
On successful completion of the HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting, students will receive an A4 certificate and a plastic wallet card that is valid for 3 years from the course completion date. NOTE : We also now offer faster turn around times with certificates being emailed as soon as they are processed.